Monday, November 21, 2005

I hate waiting!

So Ray and I went to the house on Saturday to finally check it out. It's just as nice as it is online! We also checked out this other property nearby that was somewhat similar. The difference is the 1st choice's price went down! Woo-hoo!! That is great news! Last night Ray and I put in an offer and now we have to wait 'til at least tomorrow night for an answer since that's how long the seller has to decide. Ugh! I hate the waiting! We're trying to reason why he would take our offer.

1. It's been on the market for almost 2 months.
2. It's the holiday season so not very many ppl looking to buy houses.

We're hoping that his desparation to get rid of the house, since it has been almost 2 months, will push him to take our offer. Cross you fingers, pray, do whatever you can to help us!!!!


Aside from all the house hoopla another thing i did this weekend was hang out with my cousins My-Anh and Hung from S. Cali. They were up for family business so my sister and I got a chance to see them on Saturday. We had dinner at Dave 'n Buster's and then took My-Anh to go get her belly button pierced. I've never seen it done before so it was interesting to watch! Unfortunately they had to head back home at 3 a.m. so we couldn't stay out too late. It was nice to see them, though, since I hadn't seen them in over a year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home