Sunday, October 23, 2005

Fondue fun!

Friday, October 21st:
Jen & Steve hosted fondue night. Ray and I hadn't had fondue in a long time so we were very excited. We arrived there around 6:30, beginning time was 6:00, and of course we were the first ones. We finally sat down to eat around 7:15 by the time Maggie & Ramon, and Lucille and her friend got there. We started out with a cheese fondue using veggies and bread to dip, we then had a broth fondue with chicken, tuna, and tri-tip, and finished with a chocolate fondue with strawberries, bananas, and marshmallows while downing white wine, my V. Sattui Gamay, and Lucille's Bouteille Calle, or as her friend calls, "Booty Call!" Overall it was a fun night and I enjoyed a nice buzzed sleep!

3 Comments:

At 7:58 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That night was very fun! Just wanted to thank you, Trang, for bringing that awesome chicken and for sharing your V. Sattui wine. That was sooo generous of you! We're saving the wine to finish off with you guys tomorrow night when you come for dinner! :) Can't wait!

 
At 7:59 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oops I forgot to sign that last comment. I assume you know it's from me! :) --Jen

 
At 7:03 PM , Blogger dragonchica said...

Of course I knew it was you, silly!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home