Sunday, November 13, 2005

Our dream home

Nov. 13th:
So Ray and I are planning to buy a place of our own by next summer so we've been going to a lot of Open Houses and talking to my friend about realty advice. On the whim this afternoon we decided to go to an Open House, which turned out to be a condo (we don't like condos) and as we were leaving that neighborhood we saw some more Open Houses and decided to swing by those ones too. Well, let me tell you, we found our dream home. Right when we stepped into that house I got the "feeling." I absolutely loved it and Ray feels the same way. It's a decent-priced 2-story, 3 bdrm, 2.5 bathroom, hardwood floors, spacious living area, vaulted ceilings, jacuzzi, nice area.....man! We love it! We love it so much Ray decided we should go for it. Now, since we're not pre-approved for a loan yet I'm afraid we won't get the house, even though it's been on the market for 3 weeks, which is a pretty long time. We're going to talk to my friend, maybe to my cousin, and to Rick's broker and start the ball rolling. Ray decided that with all the advice my friend gave us, we probably don't have to wait 'til summer when his parents sell the house to get ours. If we find what we absolutely love before that we should just go for it! So, cross your fingers and everything else for us!!!

3 Comments:

At 1:55 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! Tell more! Where is this place? How exciting! -Jen

 
At 3:23 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

HELLO!!! "thanks" for the heads up on the possibility of you moving and us needing to find a replacement renter!!!

 
At 4:31 PM , Blogger dragonchica said...

Dude! We just saw it that Sunday afternoon! We aren't even pre-approved for a loan!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home