Sunday, November 13, 2005

Intimate Scorpio Dinner

Saturday night, Nov. 12th
Tonight was the 5th Annual Scorpio Dinner. Even though it was a lot smaller than usual (thanks to our absent-mindedness of the holiday weekend) it was still pretty fun. People present were Ray, Ly, John, Justin, his gf, and Tiffany. We had a drink at Gordon Biersch, hung out a bit, and then headed over to Buca di Beppo. We had amazing bruschetta, salad, linguine frutti del mare, macaroni de la rosa, and tiramisu. Johnny and I had our birthday tequila shot and my sister got me a shot of something that didn't taste good. Surprisingly I was feeling fine. John, Johnny's roommate, was another story! He was so plastered! He couldn't stop talking even when no one was listening! It was so funny. I got Johnny a gift card to EB Games and he got me a cue stick + case. The stick is reallyl nice! The handle is red with a gold dragon on it. Just what I wanted if I were to get a cue stick! Thanks, Johnny!

1 Comments:

At 2:01 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry we couldn't make it! :( Sounds like incredible food! Still have to try that place sometime. Looking forward to your big 3-0 next year! Yeah! -Jen

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home