Sunday, October 23, 2005

Fondue fun!

Friday, October 21st:
Jen & Steve had fondue night. I hadn't had fondue in months. I'm surprised I didn't think to do that when Ray and I were in Paris, since it's suppose to be a French thing! Anyways, I got there around 6:30, the evite stated 6:00, and not surprisingly Ray and I were the first ones there. I was starving too! By 6:45 we were going to start with the cheese but then realized Jen assigned Ramon & Maggie to bring the bread! Damnit! They did get there at 7:00 so we started getting it ready. Lucille and her friend showed up around 7:15ish (just in time). We enjoyed bread & veggies with the cheese, tuna, chicken, and tri-tip with the broth fondue, and strawberries, marshmallows, and bananas with the chocolate fondue along with white wine, my V. Sattui Gamay, and a Bouteille Calle that Lucille brought, which her friend liked to call, "Booty Call." hehehhehehe.....The evening ended around 10. It was fun. Lots of fun conversation. Was a bit nervous at the beg. because the conversation seemed to be stuck on teaching, but luckily it didn't last too long and we moved on to more general topics.

3 Comments:

At 5:37 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just noticed you had two versions of Fondue Night! You crack me up with this uncensored one--- "Damnit!"

 
At 5:41 PM , Blogger dragonchica said...

ahahahah.....this one WAS the original entry but when I tried to publish it the computer froze up on me. So instead of trying to replicate what I wrote I just did a shorter version. Blogger must've processed the old one before it froze up!

 
At 7:31 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

The cute sarcasm is funnier in this version! Hee hee!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home