Monday, October 17, 2005

Over 24 hours left.....

I didn't realize how much I missed Ray until I got mad at him yesterday for not calling on Saturday. It was like I was holding these feelings inside and occupying myself from Thurs. until Sat., but once it was Sunday and I was home alone I started to feel it. Then, when I started talked to Ray online and realized he hadn't even checked his phone for messages until that moment everything that I was holding in came out. I think my reaction to the fact that he didn't call on Sat. and that he didn't even bother to check his phone until I mentioned it was based on my missing him. As I had said before, this is the first time we have been apart for this many days and trying to deal with not seeing him everyday and not being able to lie next to him every night was a jolting experience that I kept inside myself until I actually had time to think about it. I guess I'm glad it all happened on Sun. and not earlier because now I only have less than 2 days left and he'll be back!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home