Sunday, August 28, 2005

Still not finished and 49ers brawl

Can you believe I'm still not finished with my classroom? It's quite sad. I mean, I am 90% done with the classroom but I still haven't transferred the lessons plans from my head onto actual paper! *sigh* And there's 2 more days of school and one of those days is a staff development. SHIIIIIIITTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think I would rather talk about more interesting things than setting up my classroom! So Friday Ray and I got invited by his friend, Konrad, to go to the 49ers vs. Titans game. So we took the bike up there and man was it cold. We were freezing our asses off! My left pinky was actually numb! A few interesting things happened at the game.


#1: The halftime show was peewee football. It was so cute! We watched 5-7 year olds play a mini-game by the goalpost. Seriously, their helmets were so big it looked like a helmet with legs! There was one point where Ray didn't think they would actually throw the ball, but they did and we watched as the ball flew in the air and....BOINK! The ball hit the other kid's helmet! It was great entertainment!

#2: We actually witnessed a fight near us. It was quite scary because we couldn't tell if it was going to roll over near us so we were like in ready flight mode. Two guys actually rolled down the stairs! Mad crazy!

#3: Towards the end of the 4th quarter a guy sat a few rows in front of us. For the longest time all he said was "Deeeeeefeeeense!!!!" over and over again. And when they would play music he would stand up and dance like he was on "So You Think You Can Dance!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home