Thursday, August 18, 2005

A whole lotta nothing and some

Ahhhhh!!! Summer's almost over! I don't know if I can handle it! I'm dealing with so many mixed emotions right now. I wonder if this is some sort of teacher syndrome. Part of me doesn't want to let go of my summer vacation but the other part is itching to go teach. I'm so confused!

Anyways, so yesterday (Wednesday) Jen, baby Chase, and I took a roadtrip up to San Leandro to check out my classroom. It's ok. I like the fact that it already has a built-in rug area where the library and circle time will be. I don't like the fact that the two windows I have are up by the ceiling. I'm glad I had the chance to look at the room though so I have a better idea of the layout.

Today I got a pedicure with Mary. It was soooo nice to finally get it done. The bottoms of my feet are very smooth now! All that walking in Europe made it rough and it was driving me nuts! I took Stinky to the vet for the third time in a month. He has UTI so we've been giving him antibiotics but the second check-up still showed an infection so we had to give him medicine again. I took him in for another check-up today so I'll know the test results tomorrow. That cat's been stressing me out too much. He's already a senior citizen so I'm starting to have fears of death so any problem that he has makes me nervous.

Tonight a few of us are going bowling and checking out the Rainbow Rollers team. Go team!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home