Thursday, May 17, 2007

Why do people who don't know me like to get in my business? This is the second comment I've received from people I don't know. I understand this is posted online but that doesn't give you license. If you don't know me and don't have anything nice and positive to say than mind your own business! When friends do it, I know it's out of love and concern. When strangers do it that just means that person obviously doesn't have much of a life. They have to live through other people's lives and try to be a part of that!

1 Comments:

At 4:51 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

ewww. People like Allen Wu are creepy. That is why I put my blog to friends only on LJ.

yay for all the wedding prep.
I can't wait to see the pictures from your wedding!!

By the way, do you know a decent (and reasonably priced) place to get my hair bleached and then dyed purple? hahaha. Don't worry, I'm not doing my whole head, just the underside, so if I put it up in a ponytail, you can see the color! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home