Monday, May 14, 2007

Too much anger

I just skimmed my most recent blogs and realized there's a lot of anger coming out of these blogs. So, I think I need to send out a more positive blog. Here are the highlights of my weekend.



1. A friend ready to date accepted our help to get started on internet dating. It was a very successful evening and we had a lot of fun with it!



2. Had my wedding hair trial and I LOVE the style my hair stylist did for me! It's exactly what I want!



3. Enjoyed a rather loud evening watching arena football with my man and Johnny.



4. Saw the joy in my parent's eyes as we gave my mom her Mother's Day gift (probably the best one in the 30 years that she's celebrated it) and especially in my dad's as Ray and I put together his new porch swing as his early Father's Day gift.



5. Visited my future mother-in-law.



6. Saw my cousins and ate a lot of food!

3 Comments:

At 3:23 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its sad that you have so much anger in you.

 
At 5:01 PM , Blogger dragonchica said...

Thanks for your concern oh anonymous person. But until you step in my teaching shoes and plan a wedding for 360 guests I would imagine that you would get easily annoyed. At least I'm recognizing my behavior and looking to the positive.

And you know what's sad to me? The fact that you have nothing better to do than get into a stranger's business and exert your lame-ass opinion. This isn't Allen Wu but now hiding behind "anonymous" is it? Because that would be EVEN sadder!

 
At 4:02 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL..

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home