Sunday, October 22, 2006

I was watching Dr. Phil and he gave a great quote that his dad used to tell him:

"You shouldn't worry so much about what people thought of you if you knew how seldom they did."


I think that is such a great quote that all people should take to heart. We are all guilty of being affected by what we perceive as how others think of us. It's only natural, but like the quote says, we should not put so much stress into those things. In the REAL world, people have better things to do and deal with in their lives than sit around and think about negative or even positive things about another person. That is something I have been working on in my own life for many years and I definitely feel like I've made huge strides in the past 5 years. I hope that one day I can live peacefully without any bit concern about what others are saying or thinking about me. Because as long as I know that I strive to have a good life and be a good person that is the only thing that should matter.

1 Comments:

At 4:06 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Trang!

Guess what?
My senior prom is going to be at the Decathalon Club!

I need to go dress shopping soon.
I also need a date... that's going to be the most difficult part.

Your wedding cake sounds delicious. yummy. Good luck with all the rest of the wedding prep.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home