Sunday, October 08, 2006

My cousin got married yesterday (yes, another wedding this month!!!). The singer at the ceremony was soooo good. His voice was like heaven. I was just as moved when we heard these singers at Ray's aunt's anniversary. The bridesmaid wore a cute dress, but it looked like the dresses were painted on them! They were sooo tight! One of the bridesmaid had to fix the bride's train and she was practically waddling! Lucky for the bride that her close friends or family are skinny! God forbid one of her bridesmaid was fat and had to wear that!

The restaurant was decorated very nicely in the themed color, orange. It was a typical chinese banquet with the 10-course seafood dinner. Dinner didn't go too well with my table not being served for the longest time. It had nothing to do with the fact that we were in the back and were table 30 out of 31 tables because the tables around us (even the kiddie table) got their first course. By the time my sister went over to the kiddie table to steal their first course some tables were already getting the second course! Even reminding them that we existed didn't seem to help. We did get the rest of our food after that but it was a bit frustrating. To add to the wonderful evening was the live entertainment. It was your usual fobby, vietnamese band. I think my ears are still ringing. And to think my dad wanted a band for my wedding! Hell no! Last night sealed the deal!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home