Saturday, September 16, 2006

We spent the morning picking up trash with Winnie, Lynn, and Manoo (?). You wouldn't believe the crap people throw on the side of the road. We found the usual aluminum cans and wrappers but we also found rubber-type items that I refused to pick up as well as a car hood (yes, a car hood!) and the cover of a cabinet cable tester (yeah, I have no idea). We found so many car parts we could've seriously built a whole new car!


The afternoon was spent up in SF having lunch at Nordstrom's Cafe Bistro w/ Johnny, Kendra, and her friend. We haven't seen Kendra in about 3-4 years so that was a real treat. I had a bistro steak with fries and aioli sauce. The sauce was soooo yummy. Ray had jumbo lump crab cakes, Johnny had a steak sandwich, and Kendra had a tomato bisque. A bit pricey but not too shockingly expensive. Afterwards we parted w/Kendra and friend and went to pick up our engagement albums. They're so pretty! I'm happy to finally have them so I can stare at them every day instead of staring at the ones on the computer. We then headed to Mitchell's Ice Cream for some yummy goodness. I had a scoop of kahlua mocha cream and mexican chocolate, ray had mango and oreo cookie, and johnny had sorbet. Life is good when you have ice cream in your tummy.

1 Comments:

At 8:59 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Trang!!
You have to give me the link so I can see your engagement photos!! :)
I'm glad you had a fun time in SF.
I always wanted to try the ice cream at Mitchells.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home