Saturday, March 11, 2006

Thai food and poker

Who can refuse Shirley's curry? I sure as hell can't! Ray and I went over to Shirley and Lorena's for some thai food and poker on Friday night. Her and I were suppose to have our date on Thurs. night but plans had changed so we came over on Friday. Johnny, Cassandra, Xuanthao, Brian, Divij, and Alice were also there. We ate yummy chicken curry, beef and string beans, ramen noodles, soup, and sticky rice with coconut and mango. Yum! I was soooo stuffed. We watched SuperNanny911 and Trading Spouses while we ate and digested. We had some great commentaries. 3 words, hippies and nut bags.

Around 10ish we started up the poker game. I'm a very conservative card player and I don't know how to play poker that well but man did I kick ass! By midnight I had over half of the chips! *evil laugh* It was fun playing with everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home