Saturday, February 25, 2006

On my quest to have the wedding that I would be satisfied with I have gone full speed on the wedding planning since the day after Ray proposed. I have been up late, borrowed wedding books, bought an awesome wedding planning binder, and am completely swimming in bridal magazines. I'm happy to say that Ray and I have already booked our reception and photographer. We are almost halfway done with dealing with the major stuff. Now we just need to book a church, find or make a wedding gown, and find a florist and then we can breath for a few more months.

2 Comments:

At 9:39 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh good god... should i be thrilled that you are so organized that my job will be a snap? or should i be frightened that you may be morphing into a bridezilla?

 
At 10:52 AM , Blogger dragonchica said...

Me? Bridezilla? Nah....Bride Sergeant maybe.....

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home