Thursday, March 30, 2006

The snow life's not for me! (Friday, March 24th)

We had a nice lazy morning and didn't get to Heavenly 'til almost 10. I've only been snowboarding once and it wasn't a very good experience. This time Ray was my instructor. We took the tram up to the top. That took about 5 minutes. Getting down the slope? 1 1/2 hours. After spending all the time getting down the slope, almost pulling a groin muscle, and then trying again for another hour after lunch I have decided that I am a snow bunny for life! It was so frustrating not being able to get past these inner fears I have.

After my pathetic attempt at boarding we went back to their place to take a break before heading to the hot springs. The hot springs was about 40 minutes away and it was well worth it. For $5 we got to soak in a nice hot bath. It was the size of a swimming pool except the water was very hot. It felt soooo good! After hanging out in the springs for a little over an hour we headed back home to have some homemade chicken enchiladas and then went to Caesar's to lose some money. Jeff did pretty well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home