Thursday, October 23, 2008

Control your dog, PLEASE

Your dog is very cute. With her floppy ears and that adorable face. I sit there and watch as your dog sniffs mine. Pretty standard. It's a dog park so I know my dog will be sniffed. I watch as your dog runs around looking oh so cute. I watch as your dog barks at mine's. Whatever. My dog's guilty of that. And then, I watch as your damn dog starts barking aggressively and then starts chasing my dog and trying to bite him! Awwww bitch you better control your damn dog! Did you apologize? Nope. You just made stupid excuses.

When you decided to put your dog on the large dog area I thought, "Ok, maybe that's her way of making it right." Not even five minutes go by and your dog is doing the exact same thing but this time it's with bigger dogs so she's being trampled. So after that incident did you decide leave? Nope. You FRICKIN' come back to the little dog area!

So now I'm watching your dog like a hawk. More dogs begin coming to the park and I thought, "Great, distractions." So your dog goes off and plays with the other dogs including constantly taking another dog's chew toy away from it. And then, surprise surprise, 15 min. later your damn dog gets into a fight with ANOTHER dog!

In the end your uncontrolled dog has started fights or attacked four separate dogs and it jumped up and down on a little girl who could be no more than 3 or 4 y/o because it wanted the girl's toy. And what is your method? To just continue to yell and scream at your dog, hold her on her back for a long period of time, and to make excuses. I pray that you don't have children.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home