Friday, August 18, 2006

So You Think You Can Dance and more

So Donyelle didn't win "So you think you can dance." As sad as I was about her losing (because I think she's EXCELLENT) I was just as pleased that Benji won. Contrary to what others say and feel I like Benji. His dancing and personality gets me pumped up. So I'm VERY sad that the tour tix are all sold out. Can you believe that I tried to order tickets at exactly 10 a.m. (when they went on sale) and tickets for 2+ ppl were already gone! WAAAAAA!!!!!!

On another note, I'm sooooo happy that Heather from "Hell's Kitchen" won. She so deserved it! I think Virginia was way too immature. Granted she had SOME skills but on the other hand she used her sexuality waaay too much when doing the mini-contests (refer back to the food truck contest). Flirting with ppl doesn't and should NOT determine whether or not your food is good!

2 Comments:

At 2:05 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I actually watched the finale with my sister, and even though I've never watched the show, I immediately liked Donyelle and wanted her to win too! I thought Benji was pretty cool. Too bad they didn't pick a girl and a guy!

 
At 8:32 PM , Blogger dragonchica said...

You should've watched the whole season. You truly develop a love for Donyelle! And there can only be one winner otherwise it wouldn't be winning.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home