Monday, June 05, 2006

On Sunday we headed up to SF to take our engagement photos. We're doing our engagement photos with our wedding photographers and we were able to get the photographer doing our wedding to do the engagement so that was great. The appointment was at 9 a.m. It took about 3 hours to pick a dress and get my hair and makeup done. I do have to say that I looked pretty hot! The only thing I have to gripe about was the fact that when I got my hair and makeup done they didn't place a smock over me so the black sweater I was wearing got some powder on it. Luckily a bit of water fixed that, but still!

We took formal pictures at the Palace of Fine Arts. Herc came along and we had him wear a bandanna that looked like part of a tux. It was so cute! He was able to be in a lot of our pictures. After that we went back to the studio to change into more casual clothes and took pictures at the windmill in Golden Gate Park and Baker Beach. It was a lot of fun but very tiring! Now I have a better idea what it's like to be a model! It took about 3 hours for the whole shoot. We had a quick meal nearby, got home a little after 5 and were knocked out 'til 10:30 p.m. stayed up for a couple more hours and tried to go back to sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home