Tuesday, May 30, 2006

A not so windy day, finally!

Sun., May 28th:
Today was a lot more relaxing. Ray and I headed to Mya and Keira's baptism in Union City. The reception was then held at the Sheraton in Milpitas. It was very fancy. I felt like I was at another wedding! In was in a mini ballroom, with favors, cake, slideshow, the whole shebang! It was fun. We didn't leave 'til 5:30. We then met up with Johnny and Malika (Johnny had been playing tour guide for the weekend) and had dinner at the Melting Pot. To my knowledge, it's the only fondue restaurant in San Jose. It was so frickin' good. we were there for 3 hours. We started out with a cheese fondue, moved onto salad, then a meat fondue with coq au vin oil, and ended it with dark chocolate/white chocolate fondue. I was so full!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home