Tuesday, May 30, 2006

A windy day in SF

Thurs., May 25th:
Malika and I started off the day with a walk to Starbucks with Ray and Herc. We had some yummy bagel breakfast sandwiches at the bagel shop nearby. I don't normally eat bagel anymore but it was GOOD! I had a egg, ham, spinach, and mushroom on a garlic cheesy bagel. Mmmmm........

The day continued with a BART ride up to SF. We stopped at the Montgomery stop, took a bus, and went to the Palace of Fine Arts and Exploratorium. We spent a couple hours there and snacked on some nachos. We then headed to the Asian Art Museum. Pretty much the same things the last time I visited. Afterwards we had a nice snack inside the Nordstrom building (chocolate croissants....mmmm...) and then headed home.

2 Comments:

At 12:18 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

 
At 7:42 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home