Tuesday, May 30, 2006

A windy day in Monterey

Fri., May 26th:
Malika and I headed down to Monterey to visit the aquarium. It was cool like always. I love, love, LOVE the sea otters, jellyfish, and huge-ass turtles! We had dinner at a seafood restaurant overlooking a little beach. I had some yummy clam chowder and a seafood dish that I can't remember at the moment. We got home a little after 5:30 and got ready for X-Men III. People present at the theater were Johnny, Ly, Shirley, Danny, Lucille, and Michael. The movie was good but I can't decide which one I like the most. After the movie some of us ate dinner at Dave 'n Busters.

1 Comments:

At 7:42 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home