Monday, May 15, 2006

Saturday KABOOM day

On Sat. we dropped Herc at the vet again so he could get his ear cleaned and other nasty stuff I'm not even going to mention. Ray and I got some time to ourselves for about an hour. Now I know how parents feel! After we picked him up we went back and practiced some commands with him. He's getting better but I know if we were more vigilant he would be head of the class. Once again, now I know how parents feel....

After class my sister came over to watch him while we went to the KFOG KABOOM festival up in SF. We took the bike up for the first time (together) since last summer. It was a bit cold up there but still fun. We found a spot amongst the mass and listened to KT Tunstall and Los Lonely Boys while munching on cheesesteak, parmesan garlic fries, and cinnamon crunchy almonds. Yum! We ended the night with fireworks and got home at 11.

1 Comments:

At 9:47 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home