Sunday, April 09, 2006

Hello from Arizona!

Saturday, April 8th:
Rob and Cindy's big day

Ray left for Treasure Island around 1:00 since he was one of the groomsmen. Lea Ann and Julian gave me a ride up there so I could just ride home with Ray afterwards. The ceremony and reception were at Treasure Island. The ceremony was in this cute little chapel that you only see in movies. Cindy looked so beautiful and Rob started crying when he watched her come up the aisle. It was so cute! The ceremony was short and simple that included the lighting of a unity candle and the pouring of sand into a single bottle.
The reception was next door. The color scheme was very springlike: orange, green, pink. It looked really good. The DJ was very involved. He had a lot of games, it was quite entertaining. It was a nice intimate reception. We snacked on mozarella, seared tuna, crab cakes, chick. and beef satay, and stuffed artichokes. We dined on this delicious chilean sea bass and filet mignon. We danced the night away, which was until 10:00 p.m.! Watching one of Ray's best friends getting married made me think about our wedding even more. Imagining what it will be like walking down that aisle seeing Ray in his tux. It made me want to cry because I am SO excited. I can't wait until it's me walking down that aisle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home