Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Frustrations

Sometimes it can be extremely frustrating teaching an afternoon class. You don't get the same respect as the morning class. I feel like my class is just the "layover." The place where people go before they head off to better places. It's kind of a blow to my teacher ego when a parent is constantly asking if there's an opening in the morning class. I understand that parents have work obligations and such that make having an afternoon class a big inconvenience, but still. Spare me the pain of feeling like my class is not at the same standards as the morning class and bring your questions to the office. Ugh. So due to overflow in the district we've had to open up another K class starting tomorrow. I am losing 5 students tomorrow. I got a new student yesterday. And I've been promised another new student very soon. UGH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home