Sunday, February 25, 2007

My worst nightmare

I had a dream about my wedding. First of all, I didn't realize it was the day off. My dress was red with a white, long jacket that went over it. I was already freaking out about the dress since it wasn't the one I picked. My dad kept reassuring me that I could wear my other dress during the reception. Another problem was my veil. Every time I would put it on it felt like a huge weight on my head. At the last minute I had to cut it in half. Also, none of my bridesmaids were nowhere in sight and I didn't have any flowers to hold. The ceremony began and I was already feeling like this was a disaster. When it was my turn to walk I didn't even walk down the middle aisle. My dad led me down the side aisle! We then sat to the side and all of a sudden Ray comes down the middle aisle in total Hawaiian style. There were all these dancers in hula skirts and such. I watched my dad's face changed to absolute horror because one of his main things was to be informed of any non-vietnamese traditions. I was so angry at Ray for pulling this little stunt without discussing any of us. Once he reached the altar I went and joined him.

3 Comments:

At 5:35 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, your dream wedding sounds like a lot of fun! and hey, look at the bright side, now that you have enjoyed an "eventful" wedding in your brain, you can be prepared for a calmer one in real life! hurray for mental practice runs to tweak out the hiccups. =)

 
At 4:48 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just wrote a paper on dreams.
So basically when you're dreaming, your brain is constantly being sent these bursts of electrical signals.
Dreaming is how your brain copes with all of these signals and it can't differentiate between all the stuff that's on your mind.
Yeah, I know... the scientific reasoning behind dreams is kinda disappointing.
No subconscious desires or anything... hahaha

 
At 9:21 PM , Blogger dragonchica said...

hmmm.....I don't know if I should be relieved that dreams really don't mean anything or disappointed that our subconscious apparently is not that interesting.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home