Friday, January 26, 2007

I hate it when it affects me!

I can't stand your disorganization. I'm not perfect, I'm not anal (like some ppl, heheheh) but I like a bit of order and control. I try to ignore your constant mess. I try to just step over the piles of "whatevers." When I stupidly place a personal item like a pen in a "common" area and it mysteriously disappears I cope with it. When I discover my stapler from my desk next to your FIVE staplers I quietly return it to my desk. BUT, when my assessment record sheet goes missing because you decided to scoop up anything and everything that was on the "common" table and throw it in your pile of mess that PISSES ME OFF!

1 Comments:

At 1:14 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

dooooooooooooooooh!
that woman best watch her back!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home