Friday, November 24, 2006

Secret Santa

Thanks to Ray's cousins I was introduced to this new website, secretsanta.com. It's very similar to evite except it's for secret santa, white elephant, and other ways of gift giving. The only thing that I have to warn ppl about that makes this site different from evite is this: When you hit the "Finish" button you don't have the option to view the final product before sending it out or just naturally return to the design page. It automatically sends the invites to the ppl! Imagine my horror as I hit "Finish" and it says the the invites were successfully sent! I was missing one email (which I was planning to get from Ray) and I had still planned on passing the idea by Ray before sending it. Well, I guess we're doing a secret santa exchange now!

1 Comments:

At 12:04 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Another warning - Don't hit the "Create a Guest List" button until everyone has RSVPd. I accidentally shuffled everyone's names too early! YIKES! You need to be very careful with this site, especially if you are using it for the first time. Lesson learned.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home