Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Getting old

So my 30th came and went. I don't feel any older and I don't feel much younger than I already do. But I came to realize my maturity level has grown in the past few years. I go to Vegas with all these expectations of what I was going to do there. Drink and party 'til the break of dawn. What I ended up doing was spending a lot of time finding a nice place to sit and just talk with friends. My sister was the one that actually had the "Vegas experience," but then again she is only 22 with many more years of immaturity to enjoy! Even though I didn't go clubbing at the trendy spots like I hoped or went on the masquerade float, or do a whole lot of other things I am pretty content with what I did end up doing.



Cheers to my 30's.

1 Comments:

At 9:01 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know what you mean. I felt similarly at Ruby Skye when I decided to pass up the liquid cocaine! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home