Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Hercules's weekend

Saturday, May 6th:
So I woke up in my crate to a glorious sunny morning. As usual I banged on my crate door so my mom and dad would know I had to go pee real bad. Man, imagine holding it allll night and not being able to get up and go! I enjoyed some yummy kibble, did my duty in the backyard (I'm getting used to doing it out there now), and took a nice walk with dad while mommy did some work at home.

At 1 p.m. I went to school. Those white furry dogs are really mental. They keep yapping all over the place. It's getting a bit annoying. I'm like trying to listen to Aki and the other trainer and all I can hear and see are those damn dogs jumping all over the place. And that golden retriever! Man, now that's a big dog! I was feeling a bit lazy today so I was being a real butthead to mommy and daddy. Oh well, they still love me!

After class we went to a BBQ at Auntie Joy and Lea Ann's place. We were celebrating Uncle Rob's birthday. There was another dog there name Rogue. She's kinda hot but a little bit too young for me. I mean, I'm a whole year old now and she's like 2 months! That's like cradle robbing! She was cute to look at but she kept trying to sniff my crotch. It was getting a bit annoying.

After the BBQ we headed over to Auntie Arlene, Uncle Noel, and Cousin Brady's house. Mommy and daddy are going to Auntie Lily's birthday so I have to stay at auntie's house. I was a bit sad but I guess I have to get use to it. Mommy and daddy need a life too. *sigh* I had fun though until Cousin Brady started following me around. I thought he was going to pull my tail or jump on me and think I'm a horse! I looooove Auntie Arlene though. She would pet me a lot and we would cuddle on the couch!


Sunday, May 7th:

Today I woke up and was a bit confused. It took me a while to realize that I was in Brady's room. I felt bad whimpering at night and waking him up but I was still a little confused. I thought mommy and daddy might pick me up in a few hours but they didn't. So I hung out in the backyard and kept myself busy until they came to pick me up. I was soooo happy to see them! I think I upset mommy a bit with all my jumping. She didn't seem to like that. I need to remember that.......

After mommy and daddy picked me up we went to grandma and grandpa's house to eat cake for Auntie Lily's birthday. I tried to be on my best behavior. Grandma looooves me! I'm her best grandchild EVER. Wait a minute....I'm her ONLY grandchild....hmmmmm......After cake and a bit of hanging out we went hiking. Man, the trails are rough on the paws. I stuck through it though! I had fun. We then went back to grandma and grandpa's and apparently Auntie Lily bought me a Gucci hat. She's a bit crazy but I know she loves me. I think I look stylin' in it. It doesn't stay on very well, especially when I have to do my daily body shake. Not booty shake. Body shake. Well, I'm home now. It's always good to be home. I love relaxing on my big pillow and chewing the life out of my squeaky lamb toy. Desparate Housewives was crazy tonight! I love that show. Dude, Eva Longoria is hot. Man, if I weren't neutered........

2 Comments:

At 6:18 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 6:28 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow this pet really takes care of himself! Or is he a child?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home