Sunday, April 30, 2006

Girl's Night Out with the Lim Ladies

I went on my very first Girl's Night Out with Ray's female cousins. I have always heard about these outings but it wasn't until recently when I was invited to join the Lim family discussion forum that I was able to partake in it.

Even though a majority of the invited are either actual Lim relatives or ones married to a Lim relative there are a few that are connected one way or another with a Lim. Those present were Lorraine, Joanne, Arlene, Cheryl, Vangie, and Liz. We met up in SF at Thanh Long for some roasted crab, garlic noodles, lychee martinis, and an array of desserts. Although it was a P.F. Chang look-alike (as in fake asian food) I found the crab and noodles quite tasty. Of course it wasn't so tasty when I found out everyone owed $85 EACH! I almost had a heartattack! It was fun though. We were there for almost 3 hours.

We then headed to Beach Chalet to have more drinks and garlic fries. I had a mojito there. It was pretty tasty but a bit too much mint leaves. I felt a bit jiped (is that how you spell it) with the actual drink since the leaves and ice took up a lot of the glass. I got home at midnight. All in all it was a fun night and I was glad and honored to now be a part of that!

3 Comments:

At 6:59 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 8:03 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 6:29 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Girls night outs are always good. i myself would live them.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home