Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Scraping the bottom of the barrel

So I'm sittin' on my porch swing eatin' my yogurt. You know, the one with the fruit on the bottom? I'm enjoying the creaminess of the yogurt and the benefits of it. I get to the bottom of the yogurt cup and look wistfully at the remanants. I ask myself, "Is there enough goodness left for me to enjoy? Should I continue scraping the bottom?" And then I realized that I got all I could out of that yogurt cup. Unfortunately the yogurt cup didn't provide me with the endless fulfillment that I thought I would get out of it. So I have to face the fact that it needs to be recycled.

4 Comments:

At 10:13 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

haahah. i guess trang is eating the same yogurt i'm eating.

 
At 7:03 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man, you people have sad lives!

 
At 3:38 PM , Blogger dragonchica said...

And how would you interpret what I wrote, Oh Great One???

 
At 9:37 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

can't anyone take a joke anymo? my girlfriend thinks I'm a sexy demon but a bad jokesta.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home